Quality mobile home holidays in Europe

: Is insurance required ?

Answer: We consider personal travel insurance essential for a worry free holiday. Accordingly, it is a condition of booking with EuroParcs that you have a personal insurance policy covering every member of the party for medical costs, theft and losses whilst you are travelling abroad. Ensure you carry the policy schedule and proof of payment with you at all times on holiday as proof of your cover. We require you to provide us with details of your personal travel insurance provider, including policy number. Please note that an EHIC card is not a substitute for personal travel insurance.